Your own office in Munich - with every comfort
Central, chic, comfortable - and affordable. This is your new office at BLM.
Your own four walls, fully furnished, with technical infrastructure, reception, telephone service, cafeteria and meeting room: everything is there, everything works, everything is clean. Just like that.
Bye-bye home office, where something or someone is always interrupting and that is not always adequate for a meeting with clients. Take your laptop and your personal things and move into your own office. Or together with a colleague. We have a total of 38 single and double offices. For a business centre, this is rather familiar - our tenants appreciate that.
With us, people know their neighbours, especially because we have little fluctuation. BLM has been around for over 35 years and some tenants have felt very comfortable here for over 15 years.
Fantastic location with many advantages
Especially during the breaks, our guests are happy about our location in the green. Zeppelinstraße runs alongside the Isar. If you walk out our door, you only have to cross the narrow street to look down on the Isar under deciduous trees - and on the Deutsches Museum.
The breaks are usually too short for a museum visit, but there are many options: A walk? Here you can opt for "in nature" upstream or downstream along the Isar, for "nibbling" right out the door towards Viktualienmarkt or left out the door towards Gärtnerplatz into the hustle and bustle of a lively district. In summer, the "culture beach" awaits with live music, snacks, drinks and "people watching".
Working at Business Location Munich - Advantages
- Investment not necessary: Fully furnished office.
- Staff available: Reception, telephone and secretarial services.
- Calculable through fixed costs: Wi-Fi, heating and electricity included.
- Organisation included: toilets, cleaning, repairs and cafeteria with probably the best cappuchino north of the Alps.
- Company free of charge: If it gets too quiet for you, you can meet colleagues from next door at the monthly soup lunch at the meeting point. Or you can walk to Gärtnerplatz or Viktualienmarkt in 10-15 minutes and meet for a business lunch in restaurants to suit all tastes and budgets - or just around the corner at Gasteig with many different culinary options.
- Fantastic surroundings all around: Relaxing breaks in the countryside directly on the Isar.
- Flexibility as a bonus: Short notice period for entrepreneurs with commitment fears.
- State-of-the-art communication technology: 200MBit/s synchronous leased line to the internet incl. LTE back-up line as "connection to the outside world".
Top price/performance ratio: from €600 per month
Too much information? Perhaps you still have some questions? Book a callback or a viewing appointment right away (then you can already test the coffee):